Who we are:
- Growing local CPA firm, that works with many small to mid-size businesses. As part of their management team, we advise on tax issues and planning to take advantage of the most advantageous tax structure for their business.
- We serve clients from many industries, but specialize in construction.
- Provide bookkeeping and payroll services to our tax clients.
- A company culture that values:
- Cultivating Potential
- Respectful Professionalism
- Accountability, integrity and honesty
- Effective communication
- Prepare Individual, Partnership and S Corporation income tax returns.
- Prepare adjusted trial balances for small business clients, working primarily with QuickBooks and Sage accounting systems.
- Prepare quarterly payroll tax returns and Washington excise tax returns.
What we are looking for:
- Accounting student or recent graduate, wanting full or part time employment
- An individual that shares our values is required.
- Experience with QuickBooks and/or Sage software, payroll taxes, and Washington excise tax is preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us about this position.
Please do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Email us your resume if you are interested in applying. email@example.com